Welcome to Tadley Primary!
We hope you enjoy your experience with us. Whilst you work with us, it is vital you understand how to keep yourself and our children safe. That's why we have an induction process for you to complete. It may take up to an hour, but you'll learn a lot through it all. Follow the steps below to complete your induction.
Thank you for keeping our children safe.
Mrs Alsey, Head Teacher
1. Read these key points:
- If the fire alarm goes off, please make your way to the playground at the back of the school.
- You should NEVER have your mobile phone out in class or when children are around. Only use it when in the staff room.
- If you see or hear anything that may be a concern, you must tell a member of staff quickly. Examples include: a child telling you they are being hurt; a child or adult acting inappropriately; a child hurting another child; or something broken or dangerous.
- Let us know if you have any allergies or medical conditions to be aware of.
- Remember while on work experience you are a member of staff. You need to remain professional and behave how a member of staff would.
- Don't put yourself in a vulnerable position with a child (for example, in a room on your own, in the toilets). You should not be alone with a child. A staff member should always be around. This is key to keeping you safe and the children safe.
- If you are going to be absent, please email the school office as quickly as possible here: email@example.com.
2. Dress Code - you should be dressed smartly and appropriately.
3. Read our school vision
4. Read our Child Protection Policy, Safeguarding Policy and Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) 2021
5. Who are our Designated Safeguarding Leads?
Rebekah Alsey - Head Teacher
Amelia Mohain - Deputy Head Teacher